Changing it up

  
_________________________________________________

Changing it up

_____________________________________


 
 
I love the new years, every celebration of it is always louder than the last, watching the beautiful night sky filled with the different colors of the fire works, everyone dancing, singing and cheering as loudly as they can, new years is the only time of the year where you can be as loud as you can without any judgment, everyone's just enjoying the moment and having fun.

    New years traditions, their fun little traditions you can do, some might not believe in them but some do. The most common tradition people "do" during new years is new years resolutions, where most of us want to change and better ourselves, even if they won't keep it up for the whole year, but I guess its the thought that counts.

    This new years celebration was fun, I spent the whole day with my family and played games. I have already celebrated 15 new years in the span of my life, but this time or this year I ACTUALLY want to make a difference, I want to change. I've noticed that I have not been in the best condition be it physically or mentally, so this year I've decided to change for the better, and fix my life. I want to be more positive this year and take better care of myself, find new people and really enjoy what this year is yet to offer.

Comments

  1. I'm glad that you want to change for your own betterment, hoping that you will find amazing people this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this with us Monica! Wishing you a good year and full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts