How I spent my Christmas vacation!
How I spent my Christmas vacation!
-------------------------------------------------------
Only a week before Christmas I started finding and gathering gifts to gift to my family, it was hard trying to find unique things to give to everyone. I only gotten everything ready 2 days before Christmas. It was the 24th of December and I have only begun wrapping the gifts, I stayed in my room the whole day wrapping and making the gifts look pretty. Not only did I wrap the gifts that I was going to give, but also gift wrapped the gifts the my aunts were going to give to their other niece, nieces and godchildren.
Good thing I finished wrapping the gifts the night before Christmas. After wrapping of course I was tired and a bit hungry, so I went out to eat with the family. I didn't eat much, I only ate dessert because I was out of energy.
The moment I enjoyed the most is when the clock finally hit midnight, it was 12 am we all finally exchanged our gifts, getting to see everyone's reaction to receiving their gifts made me happy.
December 25, when we finished eating, celebrating and finished cleaning. I went and greeted my friends a Merry Christmas, and celebrated my Christmas in my own way. I played games with my friends the whole day of Christmas.



Comments
Post a Comment