3rd Quarter Reflection


Things I've Learned The Past Quarter 


This quarter, I first learned about Community-Based Research, then moved on to HTML Frames, and later explored nested lists. These lessons introduced new concepts that expanded my knowledge and skills. Community-Based Research taught me the importance of involving communities in research to create meaningful and impactful results. HTML Frames showed me how to create web pages using multiple sections, while nested lists helped me understand how to organize information properly. Each lesson provided me with valuable knowledge that I can for sure apply in future learning and activities

Aside from the new lessons and discoveries, my experiences this quarter were not that much different from the last. Struggles were inevitable, as learning something new always comes with challenges. However, I embraced these struggles as opportunities for growth. Whenever I made mistakes, I took the time to understand them, correct myself, and improve. I was able to improve my abilities and gain trust in my learning process through this process of trial and error. Each challenge I faced served as stepping stones toward success rather than losses.

I've learned that it's necessary to get over the fear of failing when faced with challenges. Because it gives you the opportunity to see your weaknesses and strengthen them, failing is part of the learning process. Success becomes possible by making corrections from mistakes. Moving forward, I will keep this mindset and continue to learn more about the ICT world.




References:

https://www.evidenceforaction.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/2022-05/dialogue.jpg?itok=jtll_7fF

https://r4r.co.in/html/html_tutorial/images/frames1.gif

https://us1.discourse-cdn.com/webflow1/optimized/3X/8/a/8a15522ee8f4b68e1ed3d4294fd77fcc6961b185_2_425x500.png


Comments

  1. Simple yet so much to learn from. Continue doing great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an informative reflection on the lessons of Quarter 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad that you learned a lot this quarter. Keep up the good work and good luck to your next journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad that you had the opportunity to know your weaknesses and improve them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's truly inspiring how you view your struggles not as setbacks but as steppingstones for personal growth. Your ability to learn and evolve from challenges speaks volumes about your resilience and strength : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts